Registration rates will be announced soon.
The WPPI 2018 conference will run February 24-28, with the Expo February 26-28.
Hours for WPPI 2018 will be announced soon.
For questions regarding your registration, please contact registration Customer Service at 800-465-5514 for domestic calls, 847-996-5814 for international calls between the hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time or email email@example.com.
For questions about Membership, please contact Peter Berberian
For questions regarding the WPPI Conference program or seminars, please contact Theresa Raffetto:
Information on 2018 Full Platform Passes will be available soon. A 2017 Full Platform Pass included:
- Access to all Platform classes – over 50 Platform classes to choose from
- Three-day Expo Pass
- Entry to live judging at the WPPI Honors of Excellence Competition (Print & Album Competitions)
- Access to all special events, including morning keynotes and the WPPI Honors of Excellence Award Ceremony
Yes, please visit the “Register Here” attendee registration counters during registration hours. Please note that registration fees are higher onsite.
For personal assistance, contact the registration customer service team:
Direct (US): 877-699-5410 (9:00 am – 6 pm EST)
Any cancellation of any Conference seminar or Pass is subject to a USD $25 processing fee.
- Refunds are not permitted for any registration made after TBD.
- Refunds are not permitted for Expo Passes, VIP Expo Passes, or any Special Event tickets.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After date TBD, substitutions will be allowed in the event that the registrant is unable to attend, but no refunds will be issued. The substitute must bring the registrant’s confirmation letter to the Will Call Counter in the registration area of the Convention Center to receive a badge for admission.
Registration for WPPI 2018 will open in the fall.
Tickets are not needed for some Special Event Sessions. These events are open to all Full Platform Pass attendees, you will not receive a ticket for these events, nor will they be listed on your Platform Pass. Admittance is given to Full Platform Pass attendees, which will be indicated by their badge holder color.
WPPI will provide a Visa letter for attendees upon request.
A Visa letter will automatically be generated once you register for the WPPI. During the registration process you will be prompted to provide your full contact information and country of origin’s information. Please fill out the registration form accurately. Your registration contact information must match exactly with the contact information and information that appears on your passport. Once you have completed your registration you will receive a confirmation email with a link where you will be able to print your personalized invitation letter. The entire process is very easy and fast. Please note that an invitation letter is not a decisive factor in determining whether or not the Visa will be issued.
The WPPI Wedding & Portrait Photography Conference + Expo is a professional trade event.
- Children under the age of 14, including infants, are not permitted in any conference seminars at any time.
- Children under the age of 14 are permitted on the expo show floor and must be under adult supervision at all times – no more than two children per adult. Proof of age may be required.
- No strollers will be permitted on the expo show floor at any time.
- If child care is needed, contact your hotel concierge to make arrangements.