Exhibit at the Top Expo for Wedding and Portrait Photography
WPPI is the largest annual expo for professional wedding and portrait photographers and filmmakers, drawing over 10,000 attendees from all over the world. Combining educational seminars by industry leaders, a major exhibition of the latest photographic products, equipment and services, and networking events for building relationships and growing businesses WPPI is the best way for manufacturers, service providers, retailers, sponsors, and others to connect with qualified imaging professionals.
WPPI can help you achieve your goals:
- Reach Thousands of Imaging Professionals in One Place
- Build Brand Awareness for Your Products and Services
- Announce and Demonstrate Your Newest Products
- Keep Up on Industry Trends and Gain a Competitive Edge
- Open Doors for Immediate and Future Sales for You and Your Retailers
Reach the Best in the Business
WPPI attracts the best of the wedding and portrait photography business.
- Diverse: Almost half of our attendees are women
- Small Business Owners: 36% own a studio
- Professional: 59% are full or part-time photographers
- Earners: 51% earn more than half of their annual income from photography
Ready to do Business:
WPPI attendees come to the show to identify new equipment, products and services they can use to grow their business.
- 61% plan to spend over $2,000/year on photographic equipment and services
- 83% indicate the show is more influential on upcoming purchases than other shows
- Attendees plan to spend on average $18,500 with exhibitors in the coming year as a result of attending – that’s nearly $131.7 million
Download our 2018 Fact Sheet to learn more about the WPPI Attendee.
For additional questions, contact one of our Sales Representatives:
Senior Account Executive