All PHOTO+ members receive a complimentary Full Platform Pass for WPPI 2018 and a $50 discount on all Photo Walks, PLUS Classes and Master Classes.
Not a member? Join now.
The Premier Industry Event for Wedding & Portrait Photographers and Wedding Filmmakers
The annual WPPI Conference + Expo specializes in the creative and business aspects of wedding and portrait photography and filmmaking. Each year, thousands of professional and aspiring photographers and filmmakers attend WPPI to network, learn new techniques from industry leaders, build new relationships to grow their business, experience new products, gear, and solutions from the world’s top photo suppliers, improve their productivity, and enjoy the many attractions in Las Vegas. The 2018 WPPI Conference + Expo will take place at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. The conference will run February 25-28, with the Expo February 26-28. Live judging of the ANNUAL competition takes place February 24-25.
- We are pleased to announce that Lisa Vorce [ @lisavorce ] will be our evening keynote speaker on Tuesday, February 27! Learn more on our special events page.
- There will be an opening night party at LIGHT Nightclub, exclusively for WPPI members. Be sure to add ONP to your registration. Tickets are $25 and include two hours of open bar. Click here to learn how you can add it to your registration.
- ShootDotEdit offers up Everything You Need to Know about WPPI 2018.
- The 2018 ANNUAL is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered! Don’t miss the live print & filmmaking judging at WPPI 2018 on February 24 & 25.
- Cirque du Soleil® is offering exclusive discount ticket rates for WPPI attendees. Show tickets can be purchased online here or in-person at any Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas Theatre Ticket Office by presenting your WPPI credentials. View full details here.
- Join us every night of WPPI 2018 beginning at 10:30pm as we go out “after hours” at Las Vegas nightclubs. Learn more.
- Meet the New Instructors of WPPI, and learn more about the seminars they’ll be presenting at the 2018 conference, including: Jordan Bunch, Jane and Steve Pilkerton, Sharron Goodyear & Barrie Downie, Lisa Saad, Jos and Tree Woodsmith, Kelly Tunney, and Ty Audronis.
- Why you should come to WPPI 2018.
- WPPI and Rangefinder‘s own Jacqueline Tobin recently sat down with The Click Cartel to discuss how to get your work in front of the right people. Listen to the full interview.
- WPPI 2018 Attendee Connect is now live! You can use Connect to email and schedule meetings with exhibitors, and add sessions to your personal show calendar.
- Watch our recent Facebook Live broadcast in which Jerry and Melissa Ghionis went over highlights for this year’s WPPI and broke down the new rules for THE ANNUAL competitions.
- Check out the 2017 Second Half Winners’ Gallery! Log in to check out your scores here.
WPPI is a week-long event combining educational seminars with a major industry trade show and networking events, all designed around learning the latest techniques, building new relationships and growing a business in a friendly, fun environment – all at one time, in one place.
At WPPI, you will:
- Learn superior technical skills and new shooting styles
- Build new relationships to grow your business
- Experience new products, photo gear, and solutions from major manufacturers
- Discover competitive and affordable ways to grow your business
- Meet some of the world’s finest photographic instructors
- Make an investment in yourself and your future
Network With Fellow Professional Photographers at our Special Events
Not only does WPPI feature a robust education schedule and an expansive expo show floor, it offers a full schedule of special networking events, including:
- Live Print, Album & Filmmaking Judging
- The Honors of Excellence Award Ceremony Sponsored by AcrylicPress.com
- Fun Run
- WPPI After Hours events every night at the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas